Their role focuses on making sure our students are as happy and healthy as possible.
The Wellbeing Officer is responsible for:
- Representing the student body on matters relating to wellbeing, including student support, welfare, equality and diversity.
- Co-ordinating activity and campaigns relating to student wellbeing.
- Informing policy within the University and Students’ Union on matters relating to student wellbeing.
- Supporting and developing a network of students on wellbeing matters by chairing the Wellbeing Zone.
- Working with the Chief Executive, Officers and AberSU’s senior management team to achieve and shape strategic aims and outcomes.
- Attending appropriate University Committees.
- Attending regular meetings with relevant University departments to further the development of student wellbeing.
Below you can find a list of priorities Helen is working on this year as well as their current progress on them.