Her role focuses on promoting our students’ academic interests.
The Academic Affairs Officer is responsible for:
- Representing the student body on matters relating to academic affairs, including international and postgraduate students, and widening participation.
- Co-ordinating activity and campaigns relating to academic affairs.
- Informing policy within the University and Students’ Union on matters relating to academic affairs.
- Supporting and developing a network of academic representatives by chairing the Academic Zone.
- Working with the Chief Executive, Officers and AberSU’s senior management team to achieve and shape strategic aims and outcomes.
- Attending appropriate University Committees.
- Attending regular meetings with relevant University departments to further the development of academic interests.
Below you can find a list of priorities Anna is working on this year as well as her current progress on them.