We are looking for enthusiastic and positive individuals to join our team.
This is an exciting time to join a fun and ambitious Students Union and to become part of our friendly AberSU family. We are nearing the end of our first strategic plan and have had a number of organisational achievements over the last 2 years including:
- 42% of students are in a Students’ Union Club or Society
- Achieved Leading Employer status with Chwarae Teg and Diversity Champion finalist 2020
- 2018 NUS Wales Student Opportunities award winner
- 2018 NUS People Award winner
- Completion of NUS Quality Students’ Unions in 2019
We offer flexible working, generous leave entitlement, an independent employee assistance programme and encourage staff wellbeing by enabling staff to use 2 hours a week of work time for wellbeing activity.
To apply for any of the roles below please send a completed application form to email@example.com by the listed closing date.
Data protection: Please see our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here
AberSU represents the interests of 8000 students at Aberystwyth University. We want Aber students to love student life and be ready for anything, and work to ensure that they have an epic student journey, are happy, healthy and empowered, with lasting friendships and promising futures.
We are looking for a passionate and bright person to join our Aber family and enhance our Trustee Board with expertise in at least one the following areas:
- Sporting or outdoor activity management
- Health and Safety/Risk Management
- Building development
Read a role profile here
Application deadline 9am 07.12.2020. To apply email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org