We are looking for enthusiastic and positive individuals to join our team.
This is an exciting time to join a fun and ambitious Students Union and to become part of our friendly AberSU family. We are nearing the end of our first strategic plan and have had a number of organisational achievements over the last 2 years including:
- 42% of students are in a Students’ Union Club or Society
- Achieved Leading Employer status with Chwarae Teg and Diversity Champion finalist 2020
- 2018 NUS Wales Student Opportunities award winner
- 2018 NUS People Award winner
- Completion of NUS Quality Students’ Unions in 2019
We offer flexible working, generous leave entitlement, an independent employee assistance programme and encourage staff wellbeing by enabling staff to use 2 hours a week of work time for wellbeing activity.
To apply for any of the roles below please send a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by the listed closing date.
Data protection: Please see our Job Applicant Privacy Notice here