Students lead in all aspects of the Students’ Union. We use democratic elections to help you decide who you want to speak and work for you on a range of issues while you're a student at Aberystwyth University. All registered students are eligible to stand and vote in elections for any position that is relevant to you.
Part Time Officer Positions Available
We are looking for...
- Women Students
- Black and Minority Ethnic Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Students interested in a chairing role
...to be an active voice for students, support vibrant campaigns and shape the Students' Union. Successful candidates are offered training and opportunities, the chance to build on your transferrable skills and improve your overall student experience - all whilst making a huge difference!
Current positions available:
- RAG Officer
- Union Chairperson
- Women's Officer
- Black and Minority Ethnic Students Officer
- International Students Officer
- Postgraduate Student Trustee
- Nominations Open: 12:00, 18/09/16
- Manifesto Text Deadline: 12:00, 17/10/16
- Nominations Close: 16:00, 14/10/16
- Candidates Briefing:
- Voting: 10:00 24/10/16 - 12:00, 28/10/16
- Results: 17:00, 28/10/16