We are very pleased to announce that LinkedIn Learning, a third-party E-learning resource, is now available for free to all staff and students at Aberystwyth University!
In light of this, we have set up a list of LinkedIn Learning resources available to you that we thought would be useful during January exam de-stress. There is a range of videos, courses and audios:
- Sleep is your Superpower (34 minutes) (course)
- De-stress meditation and movement for stress management (36 minutes) (course)
- Winding Down: Get a Better Night’s Sleep (53 minutes) (course)
- Overcoming procrastination(24 minutes) (course)
- How to manage feeling overwhelmed (43 minutes) (course)
- Introduction to Gratitude Meditation (12 minutes) (audio)
- What is mindfulness (7 minutes 8 seconds) (audio)
- Time Management Tips for students(2 minutes 59 seconds) (short video)
- Creating a study plan(1 minutes 59 seconds) (short video)
- Taking strategic breaks while studying(2 minutes 14 seconds) (short video)
Sioned, the university’s Digital Capabilities Officer, has also created this blog post ‘LinkedIn Learning resources to help you prepare for your exams’ . Unfortunately, as LinkedIn Learning is a third party, the courses are unavailable in Welsh at the moment.
We wish you the best of luck for your upcoming assessments and hope you find some of these resources useful.
More information on LinkedIn Learning in general, can be found below:
What is LinkedIn Learning?
The online learning platform has an extensive digital library of expert-led courses and short videos, ranging from business courses to creative and technology-related content. This provides you with an opportunity to develop your professional skills, learn new software, and explore other areas as you plan for personal development, academic and career growth.
Accessible 24/7 from your desktop or mobile device, visit LinkedIn Learning by logging in using your Aberystwyth University username and password. Login instructions can be found here.
Follow this video to learn how to get started with LinkedIn Learning.
If you experience any issues logging in to LinkedIn Learning, please contact Information Services (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For any other general queries about LinkedIn Learning, please contact the Digital Capabilities Officer (email@example.com). You can also visit the LinkedIn Learning FAQ pages.