“Lydia is the voice for student wellbeing and liberation”
Her role focuses on making sure our students are as happy and healthy as possible
Twitter: @WOAberSU | E-mail: email@example.com
About the Role:
The Wellbeing officer is responsible for:
- Representing the student body on matters relating to wellbeing, including student support, welfare, equality and diversity.
- Co-ordinating activity and campaigns relating to student wellbeing.
- Informing policy within the University and Students’ Union on matters relating to student wellbeing.
- Supporting and developing a network of students on wellbeing matters by chairing the Wellbeing Zone.
- Working with the Chief Executive Officers and AUSU’s senior management team to achieve and shape strategic aims and outcomes.
- Attending appropriate University Committees.
- Attending regular meetings with relevant University departments to further the development of student wellbeing.