“Wojtek is the student voice for sports, societies and volunteering opportunities”
His role focuses on giving Aber students the best student journey possible and giving them more than just a degree.
Twitter: @SOAberSU | E-mail: email@example.com
About the Role:
The Student Opportunities officer is be responsible for:
- Representing the student body on matters relating to sports, societies, volunteering and employability.
- Co-ordinating activity and campaigns relating to sports, societies, volunteering and employability.
- Informing policy within the University and Students’ Union on matters relating to sports, societies, volunteering and employability.
- Supporting and develop a network of clubs and societies by chairing the Sports and Societies Zones.
- Working with the Chief Executive Officers and AUSU’s senior management team to achieve and shape strategic aims and outcomes.
- Attending appropriate University Committees.
- Attending regular meetings with relevant University departments to further the development of clubs, societies, volunteering and employability.