Here at AberSU we believe everyone who bleeds has the right to access free period products that suit their needs.
This campaign is inclusive of all genders.
If you would like to pick up some free products pop along to the SU and ask for Molly our Advisor at reception who will talk you though the options we have!
Helo Periods has 3 key aims:
- Provide a wide range of free, reusable period products to all our students who bleed
- Provide educational materials / workshops on period products, period poverty, period dignity and related health conditions that remain under researched e.g. dysmenorrhea
- Foster an environment where anyone can talk about periods at any time
- Menstrual cup – including sterilising cup
- Period pants - sizes S-4XL and a range of high/low rise options, see the full catalogue here.
- Reusable pads – including wet bag for storage
- There are also single use products available for free at reception and in SU minibus first aid kits
All our products are stocked by HeyGirls, to find out more about them check out their website here.
If you would like to find out more about the campaign and ways to get involved please get in touch: